Friday, March 15, 2013

The Divine Call of a Missionary

It's Friday night. :) My farewell is on Sunday, and I leave Wednesday! Five days left.... Wow.
I'm learning a lot about myself and about missionary work as I've been preparing my talk. It's really neat, and I'm grateful for such an amazing opportunity. Hopefully I do well!
I had a pretty amazing day yesterday, visiting with my friends in Provo. I'm going to miss them a lot, and it was hard to say goodbye to some that won't be coming on Sunday... But I find comfort in knowing that this is what Heavenly Father wants me to do. In my research for my talk I came across this talk, one which I've read a couple of times. It's really neat, and outlines the process by which a missionary receives their call, please watch it! Then you'll know just what events occurred that led to me receiving my amazing responsibility to serve the people of Montreal. It's pretty humbling to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment