Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quick Note!! My Addresses!

OH! I almost forgot! In case you'd like to write me.... Here are my addresses!

MTC Address:

Sister Celina Elizabeth Ferguson
MTC Mailbox #253
CAN-MON 0430
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Mission Office: (after May 1st)

Sister Celina Elizabeth Ferguson
Canada Montréal Mission
470 Rue Gilford, Ste 300
Montreal, QC H2J 1N3
Canada

(and for family: my email address is celina.ferguson@myldsmail.net)

Also, I'll have my mom post my addresses to my specific apartments once I get there. :) And I'm thinking along with having emails posted here, we'll forward them to those who would like in addition. If you'd like that, send your email address to celina.fergie@gmail.com or probably marylynnferguson@hotmailcom ... It's been fun! I love you all so much!! Write me letters... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment