Tuesday, March 26, 2013

     I am having a really difficult. It is so frustrating wanting so badly to share the gospel with someone in a meaningful way , not just reading off your notes, but not being able to. I know they/re letting this happen so we are motivated to speak the language, but it's been really hard on me.I can't believe I wanted to go foreign speaking!
     But...with all that said....I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. I wouldn't rather be at home, or at BYU, because Heavenly Father wants me here. And the spirit is amazing and I'm learning a lot. It's just really accelerated and hard and I am learning lessons the hard way way, patience, communication, diligence, humility, trust and reliance on Heavenly Father. It is all good, just hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment