Monday, April 29, 2013


     It is my last day in the MTC and the changed the schedule and surprised us with an opportunity to go to the temple. We met one of our teachers Frere Startita and his wife at the temple and did an endowment session. It was absolutely wonderful! We have been told that we won't be able to go to the temple in Montreal until the last day of our mission so I'll have to wait for 17 months! Appreciate the temple! Take advantage of your opportunity to go! The peace there is so amazing! I definitely took it a little bit for granted, and I;m sure I'll miss it, although i'm excited to go share the blessings of it with others.
     We had a good weekend.! Lots of craziness and a few tearful goodbyes...but it has been good. Saying goodbye to our Elders (Ringle and Overson) last night was rough! My district feels like a family. We have spent every day, all day, with them for the past 6 weeks!
     I am not nervous to leave.....Only excited! I'm ready to go out there and get this french down and start sharing the good news! I'm super stoked to meet my mission president. I'm determined to make a good impression and show him I'll be a hardworking and obedient missionary.
     I'm so happy they've called me on a mission!  :) It is where i'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment