Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Introductions

Well, hello there.

First off, I would just like to thank you for being here, and reading this. I don't know how much more you're going to decide to read... but thanks regardless!

Second, I've read a lot of blogs and I feel that the first post is always awkward and there's nothing for it. So let's just sit here and accept that is awkward. ;)

Third, I'm not entirely sure where this blog is heading, so that's exciting. Probably it'll be a place to record my thoughts as I prepare to leave on an LDS mission and then it'll be a place where hopefully I can round someone up to post my letters that I send home once I leave! Expect to see posts including daily insights, musings, advice, my testimony, and thoughts in general.

Anyway. You're great. :) Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment